Loving my new 535

Discussion in 'Heritage Guitars' started by Tom J Brian, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Tom J Brian

Tom J Brian New Member

This guitar is amazing! So versatile with so many sound possibilities for any kind of music, from milking deep tones, to banging away for fun, fingerstyle, picks etc. The wife listened to me play in the store and said "buy this one" and she was right! Orange would not have been my pick for the color but I'm getting used to it for all the magnificent music that comes out of it.
    btw also got an Acoustic Solutions which she noted sounds like a piano -great for chord melodies at home. Roland cube is great for playing with friends wondering about a blues jr for the tubes

2. vanschoyck

vanschoyck Member

Pictures maybe?

3. golferwave

golferwave Active Member

Enjoy your 535! One of Heritage's best of all time, and the translucent orange is a beautiful finish!

4. Tom J Brian

Tom J Brian New Member

Thanks Guys! Being technically challenged I posted a picture which is here somewhere, s/w cutoff. Growing to love the color, looking especially good with a Metheny strap (present from the wife!)
    Playing it just feels right, like I don't have to worry about it and just be musical.

5. golferwave

golferwave Active Member

Saw the picture in the media section. Wow! Stellar looking guitar ... enjoy!!